MS Excel / MS Word
- Primary contact for customers and provide advice for equipment selection.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Follow up on customer enquiry, sales confirmation and required documentation, customer complaints, and payment collection through to completion.
- Liaise with sales team and Operations & Services department with regards to sales projects and customer service issues.
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
- Build up a good long term relationship with customers in order to acquire 100% trust and confidence from the customers.
Minimum 3 – 5 years of working experience in Business Administration or Sales and Marketing area.
Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Commerce/Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|